If a foreigner intend to work in China, and already have the Foreign Working Permit, then you can go to process of the working visa. See article below for the latest policy of getting a working visa.
- Handing over the originals of valid passport and visa for examination;
- The original and the copy of the Registration Form of Temporary Residence for Visitors
- Submitting Foreigners Visa Certificate Application Form completely filled up and one recent 2-inch half-length, bareheaded and full-faced photograph;
- Submitting the Health Certificate issued by Shanghai entry-exit inspection and quarantine department (except person aged under 18 or above 70 years old);
- Submitting the Application Letter issued by employer of applicant;
- Submitting the original and Copy of Business License (or Representative Agency Registration Certificate), the Organization Code Certificate and the Approval Certificate (except domestic enterprise);
- Submitting the original of Employment Permit and Employment Registration Form.
You need to be prepared:
- Handing over the original of the valid passport and visa (Passport first page + valid visa page + entry chapter page);
- Proof of Temporary Residence (issued by the police substation);
- DEGREE (at least the BACHELOR degree, the original color scan) in the translation of documents (Cover company chapter);
- Letter of recommendation, to be signed (original work company);
- RESUME (Chinese Version);
- If you have a work permit in China please provide Employment Separation Certificate; (letter of recommendation for the Office of the expert card) (cover company chapter);
- Form (Employment center issued a unified format);
- You must provide eight 2″x 2″ color photographs;
- Original of the contract. (Signature of the Chinese company;
- No proof of crime. The original passport of the country. (Or other countries with a residence time of more than one year);
- Education notarization.
We offer a variety of local services to foreigners who live, work or travel in Shanghai. Including renting, dining, entertainment etc. If you have any problems in Shanghai, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately. We have foreign customer service staff that’ll follow-up in solving your problems. As a foreigner, while you live in Shanghai, we aim for your to be trouble free. Say goodbye to complications an embrace the easy lifestyle in Shanghai.
Pay a visit to WeFix: www.wefixshanghai.com